This is a meme hosted by Kavyen @ Reading Between Pages “Theme Thursdays” will be open from one Thursday to the next and anyone can post it. The rules are simple:
* A theme will be posted each week (on Thursdays)
* Select a conversation/snippet/sentence from the current book you are reading
* Post it and don’t forget to mention the author and the title of the book
* It is important that the theme is conveyed in the sentence (you don’t necessarily need to have the word)
* Since we may take a few days to finish a book, this event is open for one whole week
This will give us a wonderful opportunity to explore and understand different writing styles and descriptive approaches adopted by authors.
This weeks theme is - Rhymes ........((Pick 2 snippets that have rhyming words i.e if one sentence has RAIN the other should have CHAIN or VAIN or SPAIN etc.)
1..... "Oh God, the roof of the Hummer was hard beneath her back but the floor was close above her head."....p78
2......" During the crash the driver's door had been flung open, and Friedrich had been thrown out."...p80
The Nightmare Thief by Meg Gardiner - an excellent suspense thriller!