Sunday, July 18, 2010

Suddenly Sunday!

I hope everyone is having , or will have, a happy and relaxing Sunday! Its been a while since I've had time to do a Sunday post but now the school holidays are over and the grandchildren have returned home my time is my own again. Although with another grandson and his two friends arriving for three nights on Thursday it won't be for long.

So I took the opportunity of taking part in my monthly Blog Hop this weekend with every expectation of enjoying hopping around the blogosphere. Life can be most unkind sometimes - my internet connection decided to go on the blink and the whole thing became an exercise in serious frustration particularly when I couldn't even access my own blog. I would like to thank everyone who did hop by and I have tried to return those visits . Welcome to my new followers and despite my good intentions not to overload Google reader I've added several great new blogs to my list.

I consoled myself in the afternoon with Jane Austen. Like comfort food she can be. I read the first 9 chapters of Northanger Abbey for the readalong being hosted by Jennifer at Reading with Tequila. It started on Friday so still time to join in if you're interested.

This week my goal is to catch up on reviews. I don't like it when that pile gets too big so hopefully by week's end it will have shrunk a bit.

Happy reading and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. It's almost scary when you realize that reviews are due and you've got more than 1 to do asap. Have a great week and relaxing reading.

    ReplyDelete