Wednesday, November 9, 2011
What's In A Name Challenge 4 - Completed
Hosted by Beth Fish Reads this is one of my favourite challenges. Lots of fun seeking out books to fit the theme of each title and here are the books I read this year........
1. A book with a number in the title.
Born Under a Million Shadows by Andrea Busfield
2. A book with jewelry or a gem in the title.
Pearl by Deirdre Purcell
3. A book with a size in the title
The Coffins of Little Hope by Timothy Schaffert
4. A book with travel/movement in the title
Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks
5. A book with evil in the title.
American Devil by Oliver Stark
6. A book with a life stage in the title.
Child of the Prophecy by Juliet Marillier
Thanks to our host and looking forward to next years challenge!