Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!



Wishing you all a bright and prosperous 2011 and many a great book along the way.


****************

So much for Summer - it's been raining steadily for the last few days and I do hope it clears soon as we are expecting Son 2 & family to stay on Tuesday and then later in the week going away for a few days to Son 3. So in the next few days I will be reading when I can but there will be little time for blogging .
First books of the year.......



Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy
Sister by Rosamund Lupton

Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 2012 to you, Cat! I hope it's a wonderful year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas Hardy is a good choice! I used to love his books (haven't read any for a while now). And I've heard food things about Sister.

    Happy reading and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Cat! I'm very happy you decided to join us in reading Clarissa... can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you as well, and can't wait to read your thoughts on Sister. That's been sitting on my TBR for a bit.

    ReplyDelete