As always thanks to our host at BethFishReads . This is one of my favourite challenges - looking for the right titles is great fun and not always as easy as it sounds. Here is what I read this year.
1. A book with a topographical feature (land formation) in the title
Death on the Downs by Simon Brett
2. A book with something you'd see in the sky in the title
Little Star by John Ajvide Lindqvist
3. A book with a creepy crawly in the title
Snake Ropes by Jess Richards
4. A book with a type of house in the title
The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
5. A book with something you'd carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack in the title
Miss Buncle's Book by D E Stevenson
6. A book with a something you'd find on a calendar in the title
11/22/63 by Stephen King
Looking forward to 2013!