- Enjoying the very hot summer days - perfect for the school holidays - and the comings and goings this time of the year always brings. Lovely having the children and grandchildren visiting and the month went by very quickly.
- Watching the Australian Open tennis.
- Organising our flights for our trip later in the year.
- Looking after our new baby - he came to us in December and big brother Murphy is a wonderful nanny and the two of them are becoming great friends.
|Murphy and Charlie|
- Reading......a total of 12 books.
Rook by Jane Rusbridge
Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay (re-read)
Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier (re-read)
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte (re-read)
Clayhanger by Arnold Bennett
Hag's Nook by John Dickson Carr
The Yellow Birds by Kevin Powers
Effie By Suzanne Fagence Cooper (NF)
Born To Rule by Julia Gelardi (NF)
The Lady and the Unicorn by Tracy Chevalier
Alone in the Classroom by Elizabeth Hay
Middlemarch by George Eliot - Book 1
- Blogging - as can be seen not much achieved and a lot to catch up with but it's too hot to think straight right now so I'm just ignoring the posting pile and will have to try and not add too many to it in February.
Non-Fiction = 2
Library Books = 7
E-books = 0
Off my Shelf = 5
DNF - 0
Added to my bookshelf = 0
Have a wonderful February!