Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Bloggiesta Begins!


Hosted by Natasha at Maw Books

 What is Bloggiesta? In short, it’s a blogging marathon. A opportunity to cross those nagging items off of your to-do list and improve your blog while in the good company of other awesome bloggers doing the same thing. From 8am tomorrow morning through Sunday I'll be listening to young Pedro and  attempting to

Plan.  Edit.  Develop.  Review. Organise.

Here is my to do list which I'll add to as I go along . In my pre Bloggiesta enthusiasm I have already done the first couple which I'll leave there for the record.


  • Move page tags under header

  • change archives to dropdown

  • add recents posts gadget
  • write an about me

  • cleanup labels

  • sort blogroll

  • sort google reader

  • do posts to pass on awards that have been gathering dust for months - did 1

  • prepare readalong post - half finished

  • write reviews - 3

  • do some mini challenges

  • visit lots of other bloggiesta party people

  • prepare templates for ShowMe5 mini reviews

  • backup blog
Ole!

10 comments:

  1. Those are great goals. You have a really beautiful blog!

    Click HERE for my Bloggiesta Goals post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OLE, you're well underway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm.. because you've crossed off 3 already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! You are halfway done with your list! Well done!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! I am so glad you like the idea of an international blogger event! I have a few people from around the world that are interested! I will definitely keep in touch with you about what it is I'm going to do! New Zealand is definitely on my list of places to go in my lifetime so I'm glad I've found your blog! I also have a secret love for Flight of the Conchords!

    Good luck with the rest of your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck..I hope that you're able to get a lot accomplished.

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are on a roll! Good Luck this weekend!!
    Bobbie
    http://tilwereadagain.blogspot.com
    I am now following! I love your reading selections!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've had a great Friday!!!! Way to go!

    Shan
    http://goodbooksandacupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck in getting your goals accomplished!! I am having so much fun visiting blogs and seeing all the new ideas!! This is the second time that I am participating in Bloggiesta and most of my goals center around getting reviews done on books that have been sitting around waiting patiently for me to review them.

    Have a great time with the rest of the fiesta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you - you are making wonderful progress :)

    ReplyDelete