Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 - I would like to....

Iz Happy Cat

Iz chose freedom

No resolutions
No goals
No personal challenges

......but there are lots of things I would like to do in 2011

  • read the books I have gathered up in 2010 - there's only 25 but they tend to get put aside because of the library books.
  • read more non-fiction
  • read more NZ/Aus books
  • read more globally and make a map
  • review books as soon as possible after reading .
  • if I have an idea for a post - don't just dream it - do it!
  • make time for visiting and commenting on other bloggers posts
  • relax, have fun, be creative

Do what I love and love what I do!

8 comments:

  1. That's the attitude, do and read what you want to. I've only signed onto HT's challenge as it's a no-brainer for me, plus a challenge at Papaerbackswap but with no set goals. Books aren't fun when you *have* to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of the map, good luck :D
    Good goals, I really should make at least one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your resolution to have no resolutions! No one should ever feel that reading is a chore....I read what I like, when I like, and pretty much try to stick to that credo, with very few reading challenges. Here's to great things and great reading in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped by your blog today - Happy New Year.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture is exactly what I need to see to get my year off right! :) I'm all about feeling a little release from resolutions (no matter ow addicting they are to think about...!) :) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cat-grin...LOL

    Hope you have a wonderful New Year and read lots of great books in the process :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that is a fantastic idea ... it sounds relaxing and doable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you have some great goals. I like the relaxed approach. That works best for me too!

    ReplyDelete