Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Marg at The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader and Claire at The Captive Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library.


 
My latest loot is several books that I had on hold - as always happens ,all ready to be picked up at the same time. As most of them are new and it's unlikely I'll be able to renew I need to read them first so I had to make some choices and return a few unread. Looking forward to all of these......
 

The Leopard by Jo Nesbo
Prophecy: Clash of Kings by M.K.Hume


Pearl by Deirdre Purcell
Dracula in Love by Karen Essex

The Book of Human Skin by Michelle Lovric

What's in your loot this week?

4 comments:

  1. Dracula in Love has been on my tbr list for a while. The Book of Human Skin looks interesting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a few of these on my wish list for awhile now. I just went to the library last week and checked out a whole stack. You are reminding me that I really should post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read Jo Nesbo! Enjoy your loot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Book of Human Skin has an intriguing cover (not to mention title)!

    Hope you enjoy!

    Here's my loot: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/03/library-loot-march-2-8.html

    ReplyDelete