Monday, October 10, 2011

Regency & Victorian Challenge



Books set in the Regency or Victorian eras or written during these eras count.
Want to join us in our Regency & Victorian Reads  Challenge? (Come on, you know you do!)
The rules are simple:
-Any sub-genre of Regency/Victorian Reads counts (paranormal, historical, contemporary, young adult etc.)
-To join this challenge, put a post on your blog saying that you are participating in the challenge. You may post a list of the titles that you are planning to read, or you can add them as you go. (Don’t forget to link your review to the book title on your challenge post.)
-Don’t have a blog, but wish to participate? Leave your information in the comment section.
- Any format counts except audio book.
-Challenge begins October, 2011 and ends March 1st, 2012
 Challenge Levels:

--Countess/Earl-Read 4Regency/Victorian Books
--Duchess/Duke- Read 6 Regency/Victorian Books
--Princess/Prince-Read 8 Regency/Victorian Books

Prizes will be awarded randomly.

Now that I've almost completed a few challenges I feel able to take on a new one.I'm signing up at the Duchess/Duke level.

1. The Somnambulist by Essie Fox

2. The Arrow Chest by Robert Parry

3. The Warden by Anthony Trollope

4. Island of Wings by Karin Altenberg

5. An Honourable Man by Gillian Slovo

6. North & South by Elizabeth Gaskell

COMPLETED

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JNCL - you need to go over to Royal Reviews to sign up. I'm not sure whether there will be a link for reviews - I hope so. You could ask in the comments at the signup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my bad. I just looked this over again and realized my mistake! Anyway, thanks for letting me know about this one, and I'll see you there.
    JNCL

    ReplyDelete