Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Library Loot

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire @ The Captive Reader and Linda @ Silly Little Mischief that encourages bloggers to share the books they have checked out from the library.



I have lifted the library ban and hope that three weeks is enough to teach me I do not have to bring home every book that takes my eye, every week. I've let myself off a week early because I noticed in the library catalogue at the weekend that two of my most anticipated books had moved from 'on order' to 'in cataloguing' and immediately put them on hold. Today I picked up the first, the new Sarah Waters, and to keep it company I allowed myself one more - such restraint!!!



The Paying Guests by Sarah Waters
Her by Harriet Lane 

What's in your loot this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment