Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

hosted by Sheila

A weekly meme where we list the books completed last week, the books currently being read and the books we plan to read this week.
Last week I read

What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
The Echo Man by Richard Montanari
Daughters-in-Law by Joanna Trollope
Shantaram by Greg Roberts (readalongchapters

Added reviews for

The Three Evangelists by Fred Vargas
The Proof of Love by Catherine Hall
Daughter of Siena by Marina Fiorato

Currently reading - continuing with Shantaram and ...



Sanctus by Simon Toyne

" The certainties of the modern world are about to be blown apart by an ancient conspiracy, nurtured by blood and lies....an apocalyptic thriller like no other"


I've only just started this and not sure I'm in the mood for conspiracy thrillers so I may not continue. We'll see how it goes.



Coming up next

Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran
Beneath the Shadows by Sara Foster ........psychological thriller  by an Australian author


What are you reading this week?



2 comments:

  1. I am at page 600 of Shantharam and finding it so intense that I can only read in smaller doses! I also read What Alice Forgot and found it to be different to what I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard What alice forgot is excellent, look forward to your review.

    And Beneath the Shadows sounds good, new to me, thanks Cat.

    ReplyDelete